Explore the desert, get on a quad bike and ride a camel. Visit a Bedouin village and learn more about the culture and tradition of the Bedouin people.
- Experience a unique quad bike safari in the desert
- Stop on the way at a Bedouin village
- Enjoy a traditional Bedouin tea
- Get to know the Bedouins first hand
- Take a ride on a camel
- Be enchanted by the sunset in the desert
6 Hours Sunset Quad Bike – Camel Ride Trip from Hurghada
You will be transferred from your hotel in Hurghada to the quad bike station, receiving some information about the trip for around 20 minutes.
Drive a quad bike to the Bedouin village (25 Km) and watching the Bedouin women while they are kneading the dough to cook the delicious Bedouin bread. Visiting Pottery Museum & watching how to make the loom.
Upon arrival to the Quad bike, meets by the Bedouin people who were waiting for your coming, having some Bedouin tea and eat a BBQ dinner and enjoy a traditional show, rceiving information about the life and traditions of Bedouins.
Then take a tour in the Bedouins village where you see a few Bedouins trying to extract remedies from desert herbs, Possible you can join them to know how they heal their patients? Ride a camel it’s up to the client’s wish for approximately 10 minutes,
Visiting a mini-zoo, the reptiles house, terrarium and getting information about the Bedouins animals and birds such as flamingos, pelicans, ostriches, peacocks, desert reptiles, turtles and many more others,
After that we’ll take you back to your hotel, amazed and relaxed.
|1 Person||2 – 4 Person||5 – 10 Person||11 – 20 Person|
- Pick up / Drop off Round transfers
- All mentioned above
- Black tea in Bedouin village,
- All transfers by air-conditioned car
- Tour guide for the desert safari
What’s not included?
- Any extras not mentioned above.