Sail the majestic River Nile between Luxor and Aswan on-board of a 5 stars Luxury Nile Cruise, Explore the magnificent ancient monuments as Valley of the Kings, Luxor and Karnak Temples, Queen Hatshepsut temple, Temple of Edfu and Kom Ombo, Philae Temple and many more…
- Enjoy sailing down the longest river in the world.
- See the magnificent Temples of Karnak and Luxor, the Kings’ Valley and Colossi of Memnon plus Hatshepsut Temple.
- Discover the impressive temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo.
- Explore the Philae Temple and the High Dam.
- Don’t miss visiting the magnificent Temple of Abu Simbel.
The holidays start when you meet our guide in the Hotel in Hurghada by air conditioned new vehicle to luxor round (4 hours) driving along the red sea mountains and the Nile valley passing several towns and villages. arrival Luxor start visiting the Temples of Karnak. proceed to visit Valley of the kings, where buried Kings of ancient times over 5000 years ago then lunch and after you’ll visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. The last stop at the Colossi of Memnon. Then Embark the nile cruise and get ready for dinner and party on-board cruise tonight.
Meals ( Lunch – Dinner )
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 2 - Luxor / Nile Cruise / Esna / Edfu
Set sail to Edfu via Esna Lock, The distance around 60 km, passing the impressive countrysides and the scenery of the River Nile, relax and take lunch meal on-board while sailing to Edfu. Enjoy the boat variety amenities such as swimming pools, entertainments, gym, bars, restaurants, sun decks, lounges and disco.
Meals ( Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
Overnight in Edfu.
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred in a fun way to get to the Temple of Horus in Edfu by horse-wagon and go through the town to see local people and their life, visit the Temple of Horus. Afternoon set sail to Kom Ombo while taking the lunch meal. Visit the crocodile museum and the Temple of Kom Ombo which is stands on high grounds overlooking the Nile. Continue sailing to Aswan.
Meals (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner )
Overnight in Aswan
Day 4 - Nile Cruise / Aswan / Hurghada
Breakfast, check out and then take motor-boat trip to Agilkia Island for visiting The Temple of Philae which dedicated to god Isis, back to the boat, after lunch take a tour to the particularly overwhelming sightseeing: The Aswan High Dam is truly impressive. at the end of your tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel in Hurghada with unforgettable memories!
Pick up & Drop Off.
Service charges & local taxes.
All Transport by A/C coach.
Tickets to all mentioned sights.
Multilingual Tour Guide.
Full-board meals during tours.
Any extras not mentioned above.
Price per person
Best Price: Inquiry Form
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- Children 6 years old up to 10 years old are entitled to a 50% discount of adult price.
- Prices are per person in USD Dollar and could be paid in (Sterling Pound) or (Euro) by credit card or Paypal via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 10% deposit Once completed, we will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour. (cash or credit card accepted)
- Reservations have to be made as early as possible to confirm your place on required tour and we also accept booking 1 day prior to the tour starting date.