≈Donot Plan Your Holiday Yourself≈
Enjoy 3 nights Nile cruise pick up from your hotel in Hurghada and return to it also.
Cruise Length: 3 Nights
Star Rating: 5 Stars
Excursions: Fully board
Available At: Luxor Tuesday
- Enjoy sailing down the longest river in the world.
- See the magnificent Temples of Karnak and Luxor, the Kings’ Valley and Colossi of Memnon plus Hatshepsut Temple.
- Discover the impressive temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo.
- Explore the Philae Temple and the High Dam.
- Don’t miss visiting the magnificent Temple of Abu Simbel
Sail the majestic River Nile between Luxor and Aswan on the board of a 5 stars Luxury Nile Cruise, Explore the magnificent ancient monuments as Valley of the Kings, Luxor and Karnak Temples, Queen Hatshepsut temple, Temple of Edfu and Kom Ombo, Philae Temple and much more.
M/S Miss World Nile Cruise
On the Miss World 5 Star Floating Hotel, you can visit the Valleys of the Kings and Queens, and you will be awed by the majestic temples and monuments.
Our hardworking staff is at hand to ensure you have all you need to enjoy your cruise in the way you want. Whether you are soaking up the sun on our sun deck or visiting one of Egypt’s ancient temples on our land excursion programmed, the cruise is all about you and your enjoyment.
The cuisine is of the highest quality, with an international open buffet and set menus according to the cruise programmed schedule. We offer comprehensive sightseeing excursions to the wonders of Upper Egypt, with qualified tour guides,
Also in the evenings, there is a nightly discotic, plus live entertainment with belly dancing, galabiya parties, and folkloric shows.
Aswan / Luxor – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Pick-up from your hotel to Luxor train station 3h to Aswan as soon as you arrive will be transferred to
- Check in 13:00 Sail to Komombo and visit Komombo temple
- Sail to Edfu and overnight in Edfu
- Early visit to Edfu temple
- 09:00 AM Sail to Esna
- Visit Chnum temple
- Sail to Luxor
- Overnight in Luxor
- AM Visit the West Bank
- PM Visit the East Bank (Karnak and Luxor temples)
- Overnight in Luxor
- Check out
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of XX people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel